Do you do most of the cooking in a household that has a wide range of dietary demands and taste preferences? Sometimes it can be hard enough to get the food in the fridge, let alone remember who is gluten-free, who is vegan, and who is allergic to nuts.
Here are 7 tips to make it easier and more fun for everyone:
1. Plan out your weekly menu in advance — this makes shopping and preparing a whole lot faster.
2. Write down each person’s diet plan and hang it near your cooking space so that you remember everyone’s needs.
3. Plan meals that can use the same ingredients in a number of different ways, so you can make modifications for each family member, as needed.
4. If someone is allergic to one or two ingredients in a dish, separate their portion before you add in those ingredients.
5. Fire up multiple burners on the stove simultaneously, so that dishes for different family members (maybe grilled tofu for one person and fish for another) can be ready at the same time.
6. Create recipes as you go along, and take notes about your favorite dishes so that you can repeat those winning family hits.
7. Serve something (even if it’s just a bowl of berries) that everyone can eat and share together at every meal—this will give you a chance to get creative and cultivate a sense of togetherness around your food.
So go ahead and try ph360 today – the personal health tool that knows your body better than you know yourself! www.ph360.me
Also in Health
Ever notice that professional athletes’ bodies are specifically matched to their needs? It’s no coincidence that basketball players are tall, gymnasts are petite, and football players are broad. In the same way, your body is…